COLUMBUS, Ind. – With the opening of Franciscan Physician Network Columbus Primary & Specialty Care, a number of specialists are now providing care at the 123 2nd St. location.
They are Blake Erdel, MD, endocrinologist with Diabetes & Endocrinology Specialists; Ben Tsai, MD, colon and rectal surgeon with the Kendrick Colon & Rectal Center; and Nancy Menning, ANP, advanced oncology certified nurse practitioner with Gynecologic Oncology Specialists.
Earlier this month, Oncology & Hematology Specialists opened a new infusion center and provide care Monday through Friday. Providers include Eric Rubenstein, MD, Meghana Raghavendra, MD, and Alison LaFlower, ANP.
Also in January, Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Specialists will begin offering care every other
week in Columbus with Mazen Elyan, MD, MS. The current schedule for these specialists:
· Dr. Raghavendra, Dr. Rubenstein and Alison LaFlower see patients Monday through Friday.
· Dr. Erdel sees patients every Wednesday.
· Dr. Tsai sees patients the second and fourth Monday of each month
· Nancy Menning will meet with patients the third Wednesday of each month.
· Dr. Elyan will begin to see patients every other Thursday beginning in February
Franciscan Physician Network is a division of the Mishawaka, Indiana-based Franciscan Alliance. To learn more about network primary and specialty care services in central Indiana, go to FranciscanDocs.org.